"Easy as 1…2…3…"
If you’re anything like me, you’re counting down the days until Cinco de Mayo – the perfect excuse to indulge in way too many margaritas with endless chips and salsa. I usually pick up a jar of salsa at the grocery store, but I recently tried making homemade salsa and it turned out amazing.
Below I will walk you through the 3 simple steps on how to make the perfect salsa for your upcoming Cinco de Mayo celebration.
- 2 cups Freshly ripened tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2/3 cup Sweet onion, chopped
- 2 medium Limes
- 1/3 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/3 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon Sugar
Pin this recipe for later!