Things To Do In Philly
Are you planning to host out-of-town guests in Philly this summer, but have no idea where to take them? Or did you just move here and are wondering what should be on your Philly bucket list? Whatever it might be, keep reading to find out what there is to do in the City of Brotherly Love.
Whether you're looking for a historic experience, a trendy experience, or a very quintessential "Philly" experience, I've laid out 10 must-dos in Philadelphia.
For a Historic Experience
1. Go back in time and meet Betsy Ross herself at the Betsy Ross House.
2. See the crack in the Liberty Bell in Old City near Independence Hall.
3. Spend an afternoon at the Museum of American Revolution.
4. Nerd out at the Franklin Institute, learning about Ben Franklin's discovery of electricity and the anatomy of a human heart.
For a Trendy Experience
5. Head to South Street and check out the mosaics at the Magic Gardens.
6. Take a stroll through Rittenhouses' Saturday Farmer's Market.
7. Visit one of the breweries on the Craft Beer Trail of Greater Philadelphia. (Click here for my favorite breweries in Philly.)
For a Very "Philly" Experience
8. Grab a roast pork sandwich from DiNic’s or a cannoli from Termini Bros at Reading Terminal Market.
9. Pretend you’re Rocky and run up the Art Museum steps.
10. Catch a ball game and some Chickie & Pete's crab fries at Citizens Bank Park.
So there you have it, 10 things to do in Philly! What're you waiting for? It's time to get going!
Have you been to any of these places in Philly? Comment below to share your favorite!
Want to save an article for later? Pin it to your Pinterest board!